All members of the Council are required by law to complete a declaration of interest form to register their personal, financial and other interests.
- details of any employment or business carried out by them;
- the name of their employer;
- details of any Directorships;
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- interests in land in the area.
A full description of the requirements of the register of members' interests as set out in the Council Constitution. Please click here to see it.
The register is available for inspection by appointment.